hi

hi

Friday, August 15, 2008

the best TV I never watched

Watched the first five episodes of The Wire today. Damn that is a good show. The characters are developing perfectly, the set ups are great, and it doesn't show bias towards one side. The cops are good and bad, the criminals are good and bad. CSI, Law and Order, DaVinci's Inquest, they just wish they had the freedom to be The Wire.

I couldn't bear to go outside. It was over 100 in Portland. 101 according to my desktop, 107 according to Karen.

Robin stopped by for MORE RA duty. She put little name tags up on my door. The doors in the apartment, not the outside. Just in case Cecine and I mixed up which room we were in.

Lindsay stopped by for Ibanez visitation and Project Runway. So excited for the next episode, Chris is coming back!

Speaking of Chris, my buddy Chris from back home is in Vancouver this weekend and I'm going to see him tomorrow. Coming all the way down to Portland. Probably going to see Tropic Thunder again. Booyah.

Holly Update:


Karen's mum was in town and so she was going to spend the majority of the day out of her sweltering apartment so I took care of Holly. Ibanez wasn't content to see her.

Ibanez gained some weight from eating her kitten food. She loves his food. Apparently the Trader Joe's cat food is the tofu of cat food; bland. Chelsey, you will have to buy her tasty food or else she won't be content with the tasteless junk that is convenient.

No comments: