hi

hi

Saturday, August 2, 2008

did what needed to be did

I signed up for an unsubsidized student loan. Just a small one. I think. I followed all the steps till there were no steps left. Now I just have to wait and see. It took some time in doing so, nearly two hours of clicking through and putting in information over and over. In some ways I like doing things on paper because then you know it all went through and you have it all done. I like the confirmation that comes from talking to another person.

Dad woke me up with a call, I think I was a little less grumpy this time. I had to end it when the kitty came out with poo on her cone.

About 3/4 done with my painting. It is so much fun to be productive. I just have to have an idea and the time to sit (and the material to entertain me). Finished season one of Deadwood, and now am about halfway through season two (they are short seasons). They introduce a lot of characters that you know are going to meet a bad end. I love the progression that happened between the two seasons, but I am saddened that I didn't get to see more of Alma and Seth's relationship. Well, I have a season and a half left so maybe it starts up again. Anyway, yeah the painting. Really simple, it is more of a shot of the specifics of two characters so I can return to it later for reference. Some parts are looking a little over worked, I just need to sleep on it and return to it tomorrow. I've very pleased with the skin coloring, it is hard for me to do that type of thing from scratch.

So today has been good. I did some important stuff that needed doing and I worked on art. Hurray!

Holly Update!



We took her collar off so that she could run and play a little easier. With the collar she sort of leaps along and has poor coordination. She was beyond enthusiastic. She ran in circles and around the couch and after Ibanez and after her crab toy and up on the couch and around the mirror. Oohh, a little bundle of energy that kitten. She prances and dances and frolics and hops and twists and twirls. One time we rolled a little ball of paper and she pounced and flipped face forward right over onto her back. Ibanez loomed on the table above her the whole time.



Holly gave herself a good clean and I took my eyes off her and by the door, and slightly behind a corner, was Ibanez peeking at her. He stood perfectly still and mostly out of our eye line. Little peeper!

No comments: