hi

hi

Monday, July 28, 2008

poor little badness

I read Karen and Adam some David Sedaris right before bed. He made some supper which I had a small bite of (I have been eating all day). I read Six to Eight Black Men and 21 Down. Karen is almost done with Me Talk Pretty Some Day. She has one story left. I remember going through it quick as well. It is so rereadable. I also grabbed my discounted clothes from her. I owe her $54 dollars for a new pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, and a great sweater. I think it would have been near to $70 without(I wouldn't have gone shopping if that had been the case). Friends with discounts rock! She has other fine qualities as well.

eXistenZ is a silly silly movie. Jude Law is so young and sort of cheesy in it. The twists were a little expected but that might mostly be because there have been so many twist movies in the past decade.

Most of the day was taking it easy and staying inside because...

Holly Update:

...not two minutes after my last post about Holly being fine, she bit out her stitches! She wiggled out of her collar when my back was turned and when I got to her they were gone. I messaged Chelsey about it. There was a brief panic followed by looking closer at her and figuring that it wasn't so bad. She had the stitches for a while, she wasn't really bleeding or in immense pain. It could wait till Monday when I could take the kitty to her vet and get them checked out/re done. Just to be sure I called the cat expert.

Celia was very reassuring about how Holly would be fine. As Chelsey said, she isn't the first kitten to bite out her stitches.



I slept on the floor so that she wouldn't be too noisy in her cage because I was out of sight(I didn't want her running about with freshly removed stitches). I slept like that from 2 to 5, when she was making lots of noise. I let her out in case she needed to use the bathroom. From 5 to 7 I was awake looking at her and keeping her company. Eventually I got to sleep again for a few more hours. From 10:30 to 12:30 we slept together. She was a nice sleeping companion. All in all, it wasn't that great of a sleep. Most of the day was spent with her napping on my bed and me on youtube watching my guilty pleasure(I can't even write it in here I feel so bad about it). I finished Creature Comforts season 1 as well.

Holly seems fine. She drank from the faucet and it was really cute. Her wound doesn't look too bad. Thankfully it was in good enough shape to wait the day out. She has a lot of energy and seems to be doing fine. Ibanez still hates her.

No comments: