hi

hi

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

little sassafras

I met up with Michael at the Portland Art Museum. We were only there about an hour as they closed at 5. We checked out the print show downstairs mostly. They had a Rembrandt, several Baskin's, and a Goya. Pretty snazzy. It is nice seeing all the techniques I learned within the work, and it left me a little envious that I could not do a fraction as well. Afterwards we wandered around downtown and sat at Pioneer place a little. In the shade it was a little chilly, but wandering around it was perfect.

I think that tomorrow I will go down to Buffalo Exchange and try and sell some of my old clothes. Make some pennies.

Really liking Deadwood, now that all the characters are established. I sort of want a kitten, just that I could name it Powers Boothe.

Holly Update:



That little kitten is still chasing Ibanez. He is going to smack her one of these days.

This morning was nice. We shared my pillow. She was as snug and as quiet as could be. Really nice. I think she has adjusted to the new living situation pretty well, if only there wasn't that darn other cat.

Her stitches seem to be healing fine. They look a little scabby but I am sure that is normal. Celia called me the next day after I called her to check in on the kittens health.

I bought Ibanez some tuna to make up for the trespasses of the little cone head.

No comments: