hi

hi

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

glare down

Finally got some sleep, all though in parts. Dad woke me up with a call. I was a little disjointed so I hope I didn't come off as rude.

I met up with Jen for lunch(but due to both of us sleeping in, it was more of a breakfast). I had fish & chips, she had breaded chicken. I walked there instead of taking my bike. Along the way I went by an old man with an oxygen tank smoking. I got a little lost but we both arrived at the same time.

Jen actually didn't get the job yet, the interview was today. I think it went well. Jen is very charismatic and nice. She talked about how in California most of the retail and store jobs are youngsters and it is really easy to find a job while in Portland those jobs are people making it their part time career, hogging it from all the college students.

She had to go to Tender Loving Empire to drop off her bowling pin for a show there. She is also good at getting into and being a part of shows. I should try to be more like Jen. The shop was nice, lots of local hand printed things. There were free clothes outside but were all far too big for me.

After we killed time in the coffee shop at Borders. We read zines and magazines and talked under our breath about the weird couple nuzzling and making out nearby. They were a strange pair. They read a huge pile of comics but didn't buy a single one.

I hopped on the max and she went to the interview.

Holly Update:



So Ibanez and Holly are slowly getting closer and closer. They had stare downs in Lindsay's room but no attacks. They even laid on the bed together, but not so peacefully. The second attempt at laying together was whens he jumped on the bed again, but in front of him. He hissed at her and she backed up till she slid back off the bed.



Holly was running in mad circles for a minute. Lindsay gave her a stuffed crab to play with. She picks it up in her mouth and flings it about or tries to pick it up with her paws and bring it to her mouth, forgetting about the collar. She forgets about the collar a lot.

She is taking her medicine a little better, but that is only because I wrap her up in a towel (as per Lindsay's suggestion). Make a little kitty burrito.

No comments: