hi

hi

Monday, August 18, 2008

Artemis Boothe

The new people are just rolling in. I hang around Karen as one of her goons. Today there was a setup of people going to the India Fair at Pioneer Place. I met Jalissa from Bremerton, Emily from Spokane, Kelsey who may have actually been the one from Spokane, and a few other girls. We got on the max but then discovered that Emily was not among us so I got off and jogged back to hang out with her while waiting for the next one to show.

The India Day thing was neat. Very crowded and there was a dancing stage. The young girls were quite good while the some of the older ladies were not so good at keeping in sync. Kelsey and I went back together.

Almost done with The Wire.

Cecine, Al and I did a car trip to Safeway. I didn't really get anything that would warrant a car ride, but I wanted to show them how to get there. I know my way around pretty smoothly but I must remember that not everyone does.

I hung out with Karen for a while in the evening. We poured over Esquire magazine and illustration books. Jackie from Virginia flew in and we went down to get her set up in her apartment. She has come a long way. I'm going to try and make more of an effort to get to know people this time around. Maybe I'll make cupcakes and lure everyone in. I got the fixings to do it.

Holly Update:


I bought kitten food for Holly with some of the remaining money that Chelsey gave me. I told her about it and apparently it was the wrong kind of food. It was the baloney of cat food. I'll return it soon.

Holly seems to be enjoying herself at Karen's. There are lots of dangly things to bat at and items to knock over.

No comments: