hi

hi

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

twinkies; in print and in batter

I had a dream about getting on a train to escape zombies. When my alarm went off, I fell out of bed in a mad scramble to turn it off.

I worked out about half as much. Probably because I was very sore from the return to getting in shape.

Karen and I were reading from the magazines I recycle bin-dived. Glamour had an article about binge drinking and they quoted a lot of 19 and 20 year olds in it. One 20 year old had pancreatitis. 20. That is my age. I couldn't believe how much these girls were drinking, and they were all underage! Esquire had 18 pages devoted to Steak.

I'm blogging early because Jim asked me out to Fire on the Mountain. They just opened one near his place. Tots! Buffalo Wings! Deep Fried Twinkie!

I heard from a friend that someone she knew was hanging out with a certain someone who was telling someones a list concerning something. I am probably on that list.

No comments: