hi

hi

Thursday, July 10, 2008

run run run

Karen delayed our work out so I slept in to noon and loafed about till our time.

I sweat so much during exercise but I don't want to wash my hair everyday. I didn't today and kept it back. It was just flat but I guess it didn't look too bad. Could have been worse I guess. Listening to music makes it go by really quick. I think I will switch over to an audio book.

After I enjoyed a bath, ate some chicken and cake, and watched a few more episodes of Creature Comforts.

I emailed Rachael and I think my roommate for next year has been confirmed. Her name is Cecine. She has pet snakes.

I went to a reading at my comic shop. It was by the Kids of Widney High, or two of them. Just a little reading. It was nifty. They were playing a show later on but the venue most assuredly was 21+ so I just went home after. Floating World Comics is having a sale but it doesn't have anything that interests me.

Lindsay and I chatted when she got back from painting. She had been doing a backdrop for a show that at any one time will be seen by 3,000 people! How amazing is that? She is doing what she wants to be doing and that is cool.

My friend Jen is in town and will probably need some help moving so I think I will be doing that this weekend. Get out in the sun. Lift some stuff. Build up muscle.

No comments: