hi

hi

Monday, July 7, 2008

cat hair everywhere

Worked out this morning. About 30 minutes of assorted amounts of jogging. Got oh so very sweaty. But I did better today than yesterday. I just need to keep at it.

I've been very busy all day. Well mostly busy for part of the day.

Had to return some DVDs and books to the school library. Picked up a new pile of ones to return later. They have an amazing selection during the summer. Someone left one of those reusable bags on my bike. They had left them on all the bikes. What a nice gift. I've been using Lindsay's reusable Trader Joe's bag all this time. Good to have one of my own.

Did some laundry. It is so easy to do it when no one is around to hog the machines.

I watched Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. HORRIBLE. I just hate her work. It is so dull. She depicts Versailles with as much luster as one would a trailer park. She doesn't seem quite sure what way of storytelling and methods to stick to. Sometimes she has modern touches, other it is straightforward. But uhg. And there were about four actually French people in the whole film. I don't care about the characters. I have no sympathy for Antoinette. She just isn't a good directer or writer.

Biking was tough. I'm sore from exercising. But I'm just generally out of shape all around after a month of inactivity.

I cleaned the apartment a little today. Uhhgg. It is so hard to vacuum. It is not good to become so aware of the amount of cat hair embedded in the carpet.

Jim's coming over after work. I got a precooked chicken for us to share. Mmmmm!!

No comments: