hi

hi

Friday, April 18, 2008

sandwich x3

Voice is still squeaking along. Getting worse and worse. Had a nice talking break during work and I didn't say much in class so it worked out.

From Hell was a meaty class. Sort of. It is a really hard comic to digest. Hard to break the skin, let alone devour it. Next class will have four presentations (including mine on Neil Gaiman) and a segment of a documentary. We got out early so I went to work early.

I FINALLY found the missing smaller broom. Some studio jerk had stashed it in their studio, but I saw it and retrieved it. Makes my job so much easier to have the proper broom. The studios were very vacant today. I was full enough so I just had some cookies for lunch. Sat in my supply closet and read Invisibles on my break. Such a good comic even though I can barely comprehend what is happening and all the little changes.

So I decided to just stay in the dorms for the summer. Much cheaper, you can pay in a lump sum, and then I can travel! I filled out the form and turned it in. Saw Jim and we chatted a bit. We parted ways and I saw Michael and I rode my bike along side him up to 19th and we parted ways there.

Made myself what will probably be my last cheesesteak for a while.

I went to movie night at the school (my first in a while). It was Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I don't think I have ever seen the movie in full before. I wonder how that happened. It is awesome! I blame my parents. The film night had sandwiches instead of pizza. I had two.

This weekend I have a lot of work I need to get a jump on. Comic layouts, drawing for Modou's class, Litho drawings, art history planning, portrait painting. I can do it!

No comments: