hi

hi

Monday, April 14, 2008

can't stop, won't stop (when it comes to litho printing)

Oh wow. Really long day.

I left my slide printouts for Art History so I had to write them on the back of the next slide notes. Actually it might have been better as I had to pay attention more. As usual there were less people after lunch. They just go any don't come back. Really odd.

Yoga was jam packed with sun salutations. Melanie, the teacher, is turning 30 in a week and she plans to do like 108 in a row. I get sore after 8(and we did 15 today). Blimey! She is awesome. Yoga felt really good on my body. I was so creaky and sore and tired and it really needed the bending into shape that it did.

After class, at around 2:30, I went into the print lab and I didn't leave until about 7:45. And that was pretty much working straight. Worked on my plates. Etched my stone. Inked my stone. Did about eight prints. Didn't stop for non-printing break. I sort of staggered out of the lab, grabbed some munchies, and rode home at dusk. So much work just to be on top of things. At least I think I did it all right. My stone is even prepped so that if I want to do more prints I can.

I got home and pretty much made myself dinner and plopped down in front of the computer. I've been browsing the net and on occasion watching bits of Mike Leigh's movie Naked. I mostly checked it out from the library because it was mentioned on the back of Ryu Murakami's Piercing so I thought it might be up my alley in terms of theme. Ehh, it isn't. David Thewlis is amazing in it, but I don't know. It is a lot of him wandering around from place to place and generally being a theologizing jerk. Mmnn.

Can't wait to crawl into bed.

No comments: