hi

hi

Friday, April 18, 2008

mute point

Yup. My voice is mostly gone now. I still forced myself to talk and utilize my new voice to creep people out.

Another day of figure drawing in Experiments in Drawing. I used ink washes again but this time I did the drawings on my left of strips of paper from printmaking. The layered drawings turned out really well. I have them pinned on my wall right now. I'm actually excited to start work on the large drawing. One of the many things I have to do this weekend.

After class I went to Trader Joe's and picked up a couple things. I deposited my refund check (whoo! money!) and swung by the Bel-Aire Apartments again. They are actually closer to nicer areas than I originally thought.

Another option has arisen in my quest of escape from the Goose: a summer lease. They have leases that last a couple months. Then I would be looking for a place in July instead. It gives me more time and when I find a place the lease would expire in time for me to (hopefully) study abroad in Belgium during the first part of my Junior year. It would be cheaper and it would enable me to travel with the parents during the summer. Hmmn.

Wasted my break being sick. Well I called home and talked with mum, that wasn't a waste.

Worked on the painting of Robin. We signed up for our final critiques and I took a spot on the first day. Better to get it over with early. Get it done right and not squeezed in at the end when everyone is burned out and/or gone. But it also means I need to finish Robin and do two more paintings in the next couple weeks. Yipes!

I rode past a guy in a reclining bike. I barely saw him. I'd be afraid of a Hummer running me over in one of those things.

Went home. Read From Hell. Ate food. Was sick.

No comments: