hi

hi

Saturday, March 1, 2008

of Mario and Mops

Cidney is in town this weekend, she left PNCA for Evergreen but we forgive her. She, Tabitha, Chelsey, Karen and I were up late reading bawdy poetry aloud and playing Mario Party. Up really late, blimey why am I still typing! Robin was over as well but she left earlier. She, Karen and I, while waiting for the others to arrive, watching Princess Bride. I love that movie but now I see more of the dated features (thanks to Karen's running audio commentary). Still wonderful.

At work I am learning to pace myself so I don't have as big of a chunk of time at the end. Sure I am making my way through Choke pretty effectively but I'd rather be paid to work. Choke is barely holding my interest. I mostly want to finish it just to finish it. I barely care about the characters and even though I know there are developments I still feel like it hasn't gone anywhere and isn't going anywhere (unless there is an apocalyptic ending). My dustpan and brooms were in the supply closet so that was good.

Comic class was okay. Mostly just Peanuts stuff and I didn't really have much to say. I feel awkward speaking up in class. It is so early and right at the end of the week as well so my thinking abilities are not that grand.

Day had a slow start but it ended on a fun note. Now for the weekend! Cidney and homework, yaaay! Hopefully more hanging with Cidney and less homework because I somehow magically get all my homework done in an hour (homework is: printmaking, short painting, and studying art history).

No comments: