hi

hi

Monday, February 25, 2008

hoop da hoop da Trillian don't feel too good

Oh boy, I was chilling at Karen's (NOT doing a comic jam, amazingly). I was just relaxing and hanging out and reading a comic. I like having her here, it gets me out of my apartment and away from distractions. But yeah, I was reading The Invisibles by Grant Morrison and I got into it in a big way and was having such a hard time putting it down because so much changes between issues. He is really an amazing author, but I'd be a liar if I said I understood it all.

I don't feel so good. Karen, Lindsay and I went to Fire on the Mountain and somewhere between the wings and the deep fried twinkies, something didn't settle right so I'm going to keep this short and lay down and rest something fierce.

Art History really makes me want to just travel around Europe and museum hop. I don't think I can pull it together for France right now. I'd rather just go to Belgium.

Lindsay did a hoop dancing performance during lunch today. It was very cool. She did lots of neat tricks and had some great routines. Shes a very cool roommate, I'm very fortunate that I'm not with someone that is freaking out all the time or bugs me about me leaving my pencils on the table. I have pictures of her dancing, eventually I'll post them. But now: sleep.

p.s. Lindsay's LED hula hoop came in the mail. It rocks.

p.p.s. Celia: Lindsay says she learned how to make her own hula hoops from http://www.hooping.org/ and she learned tricks off of youtube.com

No comments: