hi

hi

Monday, March 31, 2008

lack of faith


I'm back in action! Back to school! Back to yoga! Back to the amazing frustration that is Experiments in Drawing!

Art history was fine. More gaudy baroque era. I lost all focus during the second part. My brain suddenly shut off and I couldn't wake up. It is interesting stuff, I just couldn't get why I had such trouble.

I was the only one in yoga today so it was like a free private lesson. Stretched all the bits. I managed to get my palms on the floor while bending over with straight legs! I'm getting so much better. Go me! I wonder if it was the yoga that wiped me out. Hmm.

Rode home along 19th. Such a pretty area. Then I got home, put on my pajama bottoms, and set my phasers to sloth.

I was interrupted by the fire alarm, which went off right as I got Ibanez downstairs.

I am hooked on Life on Mars now. Such a great drama! With half way awesome, half way cheesy performances that are so typical of the BBC. All my other shows are on a break till more episodes can be made (damn writer's strike!).

Still stuck on my sequential narrative idea. I'll get it together. I have a few hours tomorrow to work on it as well.

Experiment in Drawing is moving on to a new assignment...which seems to be along the lines of taking photos of your old assignment and redrawing it digitally. Modou isn't even here during this week to properly explain so we are going off of an instruction sheet. That class is all over the place. I have no clue what is going on. I have barely learned anything. It is a waste of time and money. I wanted to believe in Modou so badly but I just can't anymore. I have no faith that this class will amount to anything.

No comments: