hi

hi

Sunday, January 13, 2008

sloooowing doooown

Dad caught his train outta here just fine. A little better than fine as we got to the station super early. He played Tetris while we waited and did quite well. Nice to have visitors in quaint Portland.

Slacked off for the rest of the day. I visited PNCA and pulled my comic from the wall and walked a little more than half the way home before catching the streetcar.

Munched on food and watched Dreamcatcher. Like the original novel, I lost interest in both at the same point but because the movie would have only taken me an hour to finish, while the book about 10...I finished the movie. Disappointing ending, well...the whole movie is sort of lame. They kill off likable characters once they have served their purpose and then introduce intolerable characters to finish off the movie. I guess I'm glad a few people survived but ultimately...meh.

Nice to relax and not be out and about.

No comments: