hi

hi

Thursday, January 17, 2008

seriously

Felt a little ill at the start of the day but I think that was due to lack of food. Once I got a banana and sandwich in me I perked right up.

Mum woke me up with a call and not too long after her call, I got one from PNCA. Apparently they had a package for me. From mom.

I was already planning a trip to PNCA today and the package gave me another reason to go down. I severely miss-gauged how cold it was outside and even with three layers, a scarf and gloves, I was still freezing. Still a nice ride, what with the tires being inflated nicely. Mom had put my apartment number on the package, but the schools address instead. Still, they were nice about holding it for me and I chatted with Rachel Allen a wee bit. I picked up my paycheck and headed off to Big Finnegan's. There I bought an Apples to Apples expansion set. Love that game.

Once at home, I proceeded to waste another day of my vacation. But I am feeling better. It is a cross between a chill and spewing out the phlegm I acquired while being back at home. Watched Hard Candy. Yeah...that movie really sticks with you. Crazy intense and the two actors were brilliant, considering the quality of the film rested on how they interacted (as there was a grand total of five characters in the whole movie, the other three barely getting more than two minutes of screen time). The color of the film was just beautiful, it really made me uneasy with all the strong reds and blues. Amazing. Can't say it is for everyone but still...wow.

Also I am once again in the mood for Twin Peaks. Yay for Dale Cooper!

Had a serious talk with Lindsay tonight. About serious stuff. Hhmm.

No comments: