hi

hi

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wibbly woobly woo

I got out and exercised today. Boy am I sore! Had a slow start but the day went pretty quick once I finally left the apartment.

Road down Couch to Floating World Comics. Jason wasn't in, that other guy who I remember from Stumptown Comics Fest was there instead. I picked up Persepolis (discount because I am awesome), The Boys and Doktor Sleepless. The most recent Boys story arc hasn't really interested me. Lots of tack, not a lot of butt kicking. I think the next one will have more. Oh and where is Daniel Robertson? He can't just...draw two pages and call it quits! Okay sure I know he is doing another comic now and still finds time to do covers for the Boys...but still! Wee Hughie doesn't look like Simon Pegg without him.

After the comic shop (I also ordered some sleeves and boards, can you believe it, I'm out!) I filled my tires up at the bike shop. Went from 20 whatevers to 50-60 whatevers. They were really deflated.

My legs were all wibbly after the ride and now they are sore. Need to get back into bike shape.

Karen stopped by and we talked for a bit. She is the new RA. She won't take no guff from no one!

Two days in a row I munch and munch all day long and I never seem to get full. The banana bread I made (see above photo, taken by my Pa) seems to have topped me off though.

Michael is coming over tomorrow.

No comments: