hi

hi

Thursday, January 17, 2008

who would want to rent a chicken?

Whee today was fun. Like I said, Michael was going to come over and he did. He showed up near to seven but he stuck around till 1:00 am so it was a good visit. We watched Mystery Men and he lent me a couple movies (I am lending him some Red Dwarf as well). I made fettuccine with Alfredo and shrimp sauce for dinner and it was almost as good as before. The shrimp were not perfectly fresh anymore. Not bad but...not great.

But yeah, we hung out and chatted. Nice to be in the position where hanging out with friends is easy to do. Don't have to travel an hour and a half to Seattle or brave the ice of Seabeck. Cities are awesome for friendships.

Before that I just cleaned up the place a little. Felt woozy in the morning. Stayed up late, slept in. Might start getting some work on projects done in the next couple days.

Oh, and my birthday. It is sort of coming together a little...maybe.

No comments: