hi

hi

Monday, January 14, 2008

teen countdown: one week left

Egads! I just looked at myself in the mirror and surprise surprise...I look twenty! Blimey. Only a week left to be a teenager. I should steal a car or something.

Lazy day spent inside. It was also raining so that wouldn't have been much enjoyment to go out in.

I watched Shoot Em' Up. Really enjoyable actually. Lots of gun fighting and one liners. Generic over-the-top action but executed really well and with lots of enthusiasm. Before that I watched a British documentary about Autism.

After all that I finished reading The Mourning Star volume one. I really should email Kaz...ehh. I will eventually.

Lindsay brought home some Cinnabon for breakfast. I horfed down my whole bun. It quite amazed her. She is so cool to feed me like that.

Also watched some Whose Line is it Anyway. Yay for Youtube.

No comments: