hi

hi

Saturday, January 12, 2008

walking in white

Today was spent on our feet. Dad put the second (back) fender on my bike, baked up some cinnamon twists, and away we were! We made our way to the bike shop first, for some bolts for my bike. The thing got a super tune up today. All it needs now is more air in its tires.

After the bike shop, we hopped on the max and rode it to the mall. We wandered, picked up some mixing bowls, picked up some shoes for me (WHITE HIGH TOPS!! YEAAH!!), batteries, measuring bowl, and we grabbed some lunch from a 50's diner place. Pretty nice trip out and about. Rode the max back and got off to look at the bike pumps at the store and bought some food stuffs for my birthday (more Jell-o and condensed milk).

We got home and lounged about. I put gel inserts into my new shoes and they feel great. I am so gellin'. We watched some dvd's and I made some of my prized banana bread. Now we are going out to see the late showing of I'm Not There at Fox Tower 10.

No comments: