hi

hi

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

double dose of long legs

Nicholas Cage double feature today; Lord of War and Gone in Sixty Seconds. Enjoyed Gone in Sixty Seconds more than I thought I would (honestly I just have it for Christopher Eccleston). My seat almost had me on the edge of it during the final car chase. Angelina Jolie and Timothy Olyphant could have been in more scenes but hey, you can't have everything. Lord of War was kind of what I expected it to be. I wasn't moved and didn't really have any sympathy for the lead. I wonder if that was how you were supposed to feel, that this was an evil person existing in the world. Hmmn. Almost watched Raising Arizona to make it a triple feature.

Still sick. All stuffed up and coughy. Was in front of the fire all day again. Someone has to keep it going.

My bag is packed and most of my miscellaneous items are assembled. I head out for Portland at 10:00am tomorrow. Probably should get up at 8:00am. Bleh. Oh well. The time to get on a better sleep schedule is now.

No comments: