hi

hi

Thursday, January 10, 2008

in demand lady

While I was away there were several people who inquired about my return to Portland. These people were Michael and Jim. I managed to fit in a visit with both of them yesterday.

Slept in and lazed about. Michael came over and we hung about while we decided which movie to go see. We settled on seeing Sweeny Todd and so away we went. He was unaware it was a musical and so I don't think he liked it as much. I think that it would have done well to have those little sing-along lines to go with the film. I think it would have been more fun that way. The gore was silly and the costumes were cool. An average Tim Burton flick. Afterwards we went to a coffee shop and sat about and chatted about our breaks and whatnot. We came back to my place and watched an episode of Red Dwarf.

At 9:00pm I sent him on his way and traded him for Jim, who ended up spending the night. Wouldn't have been very nice to visit for an hour and send him on his way. We nabbed some pizza before it closed and hung about and chatted. Also wouldn't have been very nice to ignore him while I wrote about my day. I just sent him on his way and oh dang I forgot to give both him and Michael some peanut brittle. Well, it's not going anywhere.

Anywhoo. No plans for today. I don't think Michael is getting up to anything so I think I'll shower, make a grocery run, and call him and see what's what.

No comments: