hi

hi

Saturday, December 8, 2007

IT WAS MOLDY THREE WEEKS AGO!!!

AHHGHG!!! Work was so stressful at the start. I was running late and when I got there it turned out I didn't have my keycard so I had to ride all the way back to Goose Hollow and get it and then go back to the studios and when I got there I realised I had left my purse at home and that had my lunch in it so I had to buy my lunch with the change I had in my pocket. AHHHGGG. No fun. The MFA's had some snacks left over from their open studios so that was great.

Not so great? Cleaning out the first floor fridge. UHHHGG OH GOD THE SMELL. I got several "I feel sorry for you"'s from the studio people. And "you are a brave woman" from Jason. Yeah. That thing. Disgusting. I'm going to put a real sign on it, not the "hey this fridge is a little warm so be careful" thing that is on it right now.

Work went relatively quick.

Milk shakes are becoming a regular part of Lindsay and mines diet. Yum! We spent an hour and a half unwinding watching Christmas lights blink and listening to techno.

Tomorrow I got home to see mum, Celia, maybe Nate and David (Sedaris that is).

No comments: