hi

hi

Sunday, October 14, 2007

where did my day go?

Welp, I finished my three crows picture in time for it being due tomorrow. Way-go! It's, hmmn. Not quite what I had hoped for it to be, it is a little bit rushed. Oh well.

Today was long slow and dull. I woke up at around 9am to the ticking of the thing in my wall and couldn't get back to sleep. I finished up my roll and took it to get developed at Fred Meyer. Went back home. Did something I am sure. Did a quick run into PNCA and back. Got honked at by a car as it passed me but it was just Andy and Matt saying hello.

Had delicious hamburgers at Sean's and watched some of the better bits of 28 Weeks Later. Lindsay was supposed to paint me but she ended up doing a self portrait instead. I did my crow drawing. Was that it? Really? Oh I read a little. Thought I did something more. Oh yeah.

I put a flower on Tracey's memorial.

No comments: