hi

hi

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

negative crinkle

We pinned up our pieces to look at in the darkroom today, to asses where everyone is. I had the most prints and the teacher said they were all successful! Yay. I had a pretty good day in the darkroom. Achieved two more prints and so I should be done without needing extra lab time. Took a wild shot in the dark with one photo that needed four minutes exposure to the light. No pure black but still interesting. Played around with a damaged negative and had a spiffy result.

Karen gave me a nibble of her pastry during lunch. My tooth hurt a little, as it tends to hurt a little sometimes when I chew certain things, but it was a good pastry. Later she invited me to her Halloween party. Yay, party! Board games and food. Whoo!

Sleeping in was nice.

Biking back and forth to school in the rain was not nice. Pants were all splattered and there was a hole in the bag I put over my seat so it still got wet (I always have a second bag). Thanks to my way cool helmet my hair stayed dry. If it is raining tomorrow I think I'll try out my big coat and see how dry that keeps me.

We have our video project in Time Arts pretty well laid out now. Got our shots and our ideas. Some of them are literal, but even if they are it is still pretty nicely shot out. I hope they don't feel I am controlling it because I feel that I am saying more ideas than they are. Hmmn. Well, all is going according to plan. My group rocks.

Relaxed, ate some pasta and hung out. Sean stopped by and we chatted about whatnot. Ibanez has a scratch on his ear. Poor fellow.

Auntie Brynne sent me an email that her and Dan are going to be in town this weekend. Gol' dang! My weekend is booked. I have a small window on Friday, I hope they are open for it.

No comments: