hi

hi

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's go-go, not cry-cry

All of digital tools was spent in critique of our video projects and we are only half done. Or a little over half. Sooo long and so tricky to critique. But we spent a long time on them so I guess it makes sense. Can't wait to move onto new project. Sick of Garage Band.

Raining as I went to school and it was tricky managing wearing my long coat and having my carrying tube and backpack. I got the tube sorted out but the coat was pretty much worthless. I need rubber pants to protect myself. Wasn't raining as I went back so that was a joy.

We critiqued our chairs in drawing class. Eva and mine, our chairs were considered coy. Michael's was a player. It did look better from a distance. So that was good.

Student Council provided me with lunch. Tasty squash thing. Mmm. I mean, YUCK! Squash. Ew. We vote to OK everything. We really need to know how much money we have left to spend. Blimey!

Comic Club is trying to start again. That should be grand!

Hit up the stores trying to find the missing piece of my costume, found something close but it costs way too much! In drawing we managed to come up with a good costume for Mollie. It totally rocks. It comes from the SNL inside joke about her name. Wuhld you like some mahble cahlumns? Mahlee Dwaiyuh.

Lindsay and I walked up to Goodwill. She needed to get stuff for her costume and I was bored. I found an awesome pair of pants (go Goodwill!). They are all stripey and awesome and were nice and cheap. She is in the living room working on her dress right now.

After Goodwill I went over to Sean's for, yes you guessed, a movie. This time it was Planet Terror. A few nice little extras and overall enjoyable but it really needs Death Proof to accompany it. Bruce Willis was boss as always. Seems so long since I saw it opening day with Sean way back when in Bremerton.

Tomorrow I have my first day of work. Training! Whoo! And I'll get to see Auntie Brynne and Uncle Dan. See people, I'm not that far away.

No comments: