hi

hi

Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend in Washington

I just cut up an avocado to turn into an avocado creme cheese sandwich for tomorrow. Breakfast! Likely to be consumed while driving to San Jose. The day rate of parking at the airport is expensive, but I'll only be there for a couple days. In the future, I'll look into the other parking lots. Or look into getting rides from other people, like Nathan! Like, I park my car at his place, and get a ride...all though I think Redwood City to San Jose might still be a distance? Anyway. Something to think about on a later date.

I had salad for dinner. And Toblerone dessert.

Work was work. I helped pop stickers out of their cuttings. I caught shirts. I even registered a couple jobs and was trusted that they were properly lined up (it was one color jobs, but still it is nice to be trusted like that). I cleaned the ink off screens, I cleaned the gunk off squeegees and floodbars. I listened to Colour of Magic. I sweated A LOT because it was really warm and I was working in areas of the studio that the fans were not quite pointed at.

Not that I don't like my work when I say "work was work" just that I can't quite come up with anything new to say about it? Come Tuesday, I'll have a lot of screens to clean and reclaim. And squeegees to clean. Lots of MP3 player time!

I should get to bed now. Wait. No, I have laundry. I should pack, and take care of everything, so that when laundry comes out I can hurry up and fold it, and THEN go to bed. Yes.

ALSO, Heather sent me this great drawing of Benedict Cumberbatch. It is now on my wall, and it looks so very good. Love it.


No comments: