hi

hi

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the burninator

The 10th Kingdom is on Netflix Instant! Yay! I loved that miniseries! There goes the rest of my night, haha.

Today I burned and washed out and taped up 17 screens. Lots of jobs. I was offered a weekend shift, but had to decline on account of going up to Washington for the wedding. He already forgot I asked for the time off, haha! But at least I still have it?

Anyway. Also did some more dusting. Cleaned the top off the dryer. Everything is looking really nice in the shop. I didn't touch any ink, and so I didn't get any ink on me! But I was constantly drying off because of washing out screens.

I listened to a good chunk of The Gunslinger. I'm not sure if I just want to go through all of The Dark Tower series or switch between that and Terry Pratchett's Discworld. I have Colour of Magic on my mp3 player as well as The Drawing of the Three, so we shall see what I feel like when I finish Gunslinger.

I was taking out the recycling and compost bins, and my neighbor was nice enough to inform me about the proper placement of the bins (and how the trash isn't actually left out or something??). Nice neighbor, yay!

Dinner was breakfast. As in scrambled eggs and bacon and diced onion. With ice creme for dessert. Yum!

No comments: