hi

hi

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

bluebell and bugs (this is a reference to the shirts I bought)

Thought I had a bruise on my arm. Turns out it was just a smudge of ink. Back at work and it feels so good!

I ended up not starting till noon, and it was just a clean up day. Lots of screens to have their tape and ink and emulsion removed. Lots of squeegees and floodbars to be cleaned. Bossman had a good time in Nicaragua. I listened to some A.J. Raffles stories. I think these are creative commons and should be free to download for the Kindle. I might have put them on there already Mom. They are by E.W. Hornung, who is Doyle's brother in law or something, and Raffles is pretty much the opposite Sherlock Holmes. The stories are endearing. I recommend them.

Payday! I went grocery shopping at my beloved Trader Joe's. Yay! Food! I was out of granola bars, and now I have a variety. Also treated myself to a couple teeshirts. Really cool ones, and bought them through Etsy, so direct from the artist, which is always good. I feel better about treating myself if I am supporting an artist in the process. Plus they are awesome shirts, and I've had my eye on them for about half a year now.

Had pasta for dinner. I think I'll make myself an avocado creme cheese sandwich for lunch tomorrow. That is some good stuff right there.

Pretty good Monday.

No comments: