hi

hi

Friday, July 13, 2012

Yipes, a black cat also crossed my path!

It was a Friday the 13th type day at work. Some things went wrong, I made some errors, but in the end it all worked out! I was introduced to...uhh. Shoot, what was the type of ink called? When it got hot, the color set/burned into the shirts, so it wasn't so much on the fabric as in it. The ink had to be printed right away, and the emulsion double coated, and the squeegees washed out right away as well, but with water not oil, so that was nice. Cool to learn new things! I also fiddled with the microregistration. Fiddled a lot and still didn't quite get it, and Chris got it in like a second, but hes a pro. Still, good to have experience! I finished The Night Circus. It was good, though I felt it lacked a certain depth and detail to it. I started Reamde, and it seems interesting. I caught shirts. We did some sleeves and fronts. Tomorrow is an early day. Lots of catching. Then an Odd Owl house show! Hopefully some time in between to relax.

Had some pasta for dinner. Read a bit. Internetted a bit. Now I shall go to bed.

No comments: