hi

hi

Thursday, July 12, 2012

time to become a beach babe

Felt like blogging early, so I'm doing just that. It's an odd thing to keep a blog going for years and years. College is ever changing, and my life surely hasn't approached "settled" right now. But it does feel different. I'm cataloging a different part of my life, different sort of undertakings, different meetings of people.

I hear the sound of a novelty horn. Maybe it is an ice cream man?

Anyway. I started blogging almost five years ago (August 20th, 2007 to be exact). I'll sum up that anniversary when I arrive at it, though.

Anyway. Oh I think I use anyway too much in my writing. But this is a general blog, not one of great importance. So I can do what I like and be as redundant and repetitive as I like.

I worked another short day today. Again, I don't mind because the next couple days will be longer and far more active days. I burned some screens. I taped some screens. I sorted some ink out.

Got back at just after 3. Relaxed. Then I walked down to the beach and read Shadow of Night while basking in the late afternoon sun. It is an easy walk. About as long as it took to get to the grocery store from Carmen & Josh's. Except instead of tasty apples, it's the ocean (well Monterey Bay, but it goes out into the ocean, so whatever). I live within easy distance of the beach! Ahhh! That is amazing. I love that.

Returned. Ate some eggs and rice and seaweed. Set aside a couple boiled eggs to turn into egg salad, which I'll turn into an egg salad sandwich. I'm slowly remembering all my very plain recipes.

Now I think I'll read some more. Or something. I can do what I want, I'm an adult!

No comments: