hi

hi

Monday, July 9, 2012

nooking it up


My house!


My living room! Though I haven't really spent much time in it.


My breakfast nook! I ate breakfast in it this morning.

I left my lunch at home (leftovers) so I had to drive back to get it. That took all of a few minutes. Yay! I was on the way to work, not at work. My commute is about 10 minutes. It feels like a sneeze compared to what I have been doing these past few weeks.

I arrived at a bit after 10, as I didn't know how early I should show up. 10 seems to be good? Had my tea and got to work! Cleaned screens, taped screens, broke down the press, cleaned more screens, switched squeegees, put shirts on the pallets for printing. Didn't go so fast because the shirts were big, and those are harder to line up. Printed another quicky job. Reclaimed ten screens. Pretty good day. Oh, also learned how to coat screens the commercial printing method, which is different and not my forte at all. Well, I only did a couple of them. It's tricky and messy....more so messy if you are just learning.

Went back home, took off my soggy shoes (reclaiming screens with the pressure washer gets my feet wet) and relaxed a bit. Then I went to Kmart (the nearest department store I could Google up) and got some peripherals, and curtains, and sheets, and other things. The sheet set ended up having pillow cases as well, so whoo! And it was on sale, so booyah, that is good to go. I may not have a proper bed, but it looks more like one. The curtains now make my window area one big blue area. Oh, also went shopping at Trader Joe's. Starting to remember what I fed myself on for years and years.

Had some rice and seaweed as a late dinner snack. Now I'm relaxing. I don't think I have any errands tomorrow. I think I'll take my bike out after work, go and buy a book, and then read that book! Sounds like a plan? Shit, I'm all like an adult! I work during the day, I get off work, I have free time to do whatever! This is awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your house. Cow paintings, hanging mugs, shelves over windows...hey, what does that sound like? xoxomum