hi

hi

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Relaxin' Wednesday

Got to work between 10 and 10:30. That seems to be the range to shoot for, which works for me.

Today ended up being a lot of cleaning and prep. Cleaned the press, did some vacuuming, unboxed some thins, reclaimed some screens, taped some screens. Ah the ebb and flow of commercial work. Big jobs surge and then are done and then there is a bit of waiting. Thankfully working a shorter day isn't so bad when you only have to drive ten minutes in. Quicky in, quicky out. And I had to mail a parcel, though I should have done it through USPS instead of UPS, because I think UPS hiked up the rates a bit. Ah, oh well.

I had some pasta and sauce for dinner and started reading Shadow of Night. Ohhh yay. Then I took a nap. A three hour nap? Or maybe it was just two? Anyway, I took a nap. A prolonged one. Janet showed me some of the shirts she printed today. They were quite swell. Screen printing on the other end of the apparel spectrum, haha!

Now I'm back to being tired, so I'm going to sit in bed and read. I wish I had a proper bed. I sleep fine, it's just a bit hard...what with it being a mattress pad on the floor. Oops, just realized that I agreed to work this weekend (and will probably take Monday off) so that means no weekend bed shopping. Ah, I'll manage. It's really not that bad. Like I said, just some getting used to.

I should swing by the Salvation Army that is nearby and see what assorted furniture they have. May not have a bed, but could find a night stand or desk or something.

I keep thinking I'm almost done with The Night Circus, but not quite. Darn audiobooks on my dark screen mp3 player! I never can tell where I am.

No comments: