hi

hi

Friday, July 27, 2012

This blog post is brought to you by avocados. They are awesome.

I think I pulled something in my arm. Or it is just extra sore. Either way, I am looking forward to having some time off. Though I do like my work, and do like making money. A little sad to be out of the game for a while, but oh well. And I might have some shifts here and there, depending.

Today was a short shift. Caught some shirts, cleaned some screens, did some tidying. Finished Reamde, which was awesome. The climax was very exciting. I highly recommend the book. I couldn't be more satisfied with it. Wheee!

After work I went grocery shopping, because I am once again down to minimal food stores. The Safeway here is expensive! Gah! I opted for Safeway because Trader Joe's doesn't have everything. Though now I think I should go to TJ's FIRST and then Safeway second for the additional whatevers. Anyway. I'm all set on food for a while. Bacon, eggs, bread, oatmeal, jam, etc.

Taking it easy now. Letting my arm be not so sore.

The curb in front of my house can hold three cars, but there is always some doucher who parks in the middle in such a way to prevent a third car from parking either in front or behind of them. I made sure to park in such a way that when the middle car moves, there is plenty of room for the next person to occupy the middle.

For dinner I made myself a creme cheese and avocado sandwich, using avocados from the avocado tree in my back yard. Yaaay! So tasty. Yum num nummers.

No comments: