hi

hi

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday? More like Wednesday

Slept in a bit today. Monday's seem to be come down days. Mostly clean up and prep. I taped screens, I removed tape and reclaimed screens. I rewrote the mesh count numbers on some screens, something that I'll do a lot more of as I go on cleaning, just because it is sometimes such a bother to try and dig out screens of certain mesh counts. I also stacked shirts for a job. I started late, which was nice. Had a bit of a sleep in.

Tomorrow is sure to be a big day, as Julie is being brought in. Shirts shall get printed. Thousands of them. And boxed. Whooo! I'll have to pack a big lunch.

Got home. Had pasta. Did my work clothes laundry. Edited some writing of a friends. I'll probably tuck into bed soon, and read. I've been plugging away at Shadow of Night. Matthew is frustrating me as a character, and sometimes the writing makes it unclear how many characters are in a room/where everyone is standing. At least Philippe is sort of hilarious, and I really hope Diana slaps Kit before the book is done, because DAMN HE NEEDS A SLAP!

No comments: