hi

hi

Thursday, July 26, 2012

lovely Lisa


I totally forgot it was mom's birthday! I'm such a bad daughter. Happy birthday mum! I'll call you in the morning and send you a lovely card. A belated one, but a card none the less. I love you! You are so supportive and excellent and lovely.




Today I started at noon. I slept in and that was great. I cleaned some screens, then reclaimed 21 of them. My arm was sore from using the pressure washer, but sore muscles are used muscles, and muscles are good things to have. I cleaned and caught some shirts that were manually printed and my hands got all kinds of messy when I was filling up the ink. A shorter day, but a good one. Tomorrow is my last day and then I am on a forced vacation. Yay! Though I might be called in to do this and that.

Had some pasta for dinner. Watched cartoons. Thought about what I'm going to do with my time off. Work on my correspondence, work on art, read, work on my tan. Those kinds of things.

No comments: