hi

hi

Sunday, July 22, 2012

all by myself

Ohhh at work they trusted me to finish a job all by myself. And I think I did good. The job went relatively smooth, though there were some hiccups near the end. I like that I am trusted at my job, and I want to work hard to continue to earn that trust. Earlier on, I worked with Brock and we printed shirts and I boxed. I cleaned squeegees when I was done. Tomorrow is sure to be a long day. Have a big print job to finish.

Constantly learning, constantly working, constantly trying to work better. Not that I think I'm doing a bad job, just that I could always do better. I've been working for about a month and a week now. I started June 13th. Hmmn.

Anyway. Back at home, I snacked on chips and dips and sipped some Trader Joe's beer and watched television. I feel like I should be more productive with my beyond job activities, but I'm also still settling. Ahh it's all so much! And after long days, I just want to do nothing!

No comments: