hi

hi

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

pallet #7

Ahhhhoohhh I had a long long shift today and my legs are sore sore sore. I was loading shirts onto the pallets for a good while, and got my time down to 12, which was awesome. But that took a lot of motion and leg and arms and stuff. It is tiring work! I cleaned and burned and taped screens earlier. And helped set up the press. And caught shirts. And listened to Reamde. Boss went to a barbecue and brought us (Julie and I) back turkey burgers! So awesome. Didn't have to make/buy dinner. Tomorrow I'll have a late start. Some time to rest.

Boss is going away on vacation, so I in turn have a couple weeks forced vacation. Time to relax, explore Santa Cruz, catch up on correspondence, work on my tan, read my book, get some furniture, work on art. Lots of things. Hurray! So just a couple more days of work and then it is all done.

Now I'm just sitting in bed, enjoying being off my feet. Still, not sitting down all day has got to be good for my health. Keeps my active! Yay!

No comments: