hi

hi

Friday, May 11, 2012

Poor Quentyn


Just what I spent the night working on. About four hours. A piece of fan art of Quentyn Martell, from the end of A Dance with Dragons. Want to finish it tomorrow afternoon, before I head off to the Odd Owl show. The text isn't going to stick with the piece, it is just a placeholder...of sorts. Anyway. Yay! Drawing! I need to get a move on with my ideas and concepts. Keep making art.

I didn't play that much Skyrim today...because I got stuck in a really tough dungeon and now need Nathan to fight my way out of it. Speaking of Nate, it is Midnight and he isn't home yet. But I also think that on Thursday, he and coworkers go out for dinner or something.

Made another food errand. Nate needed his Ovaltine. Hahah. The check engine light came promptly on. I'm going to clear the codes after a drive into San Francisco, and see if the problems compound. Agghh. I did NOT want car troubles this soon. I know it is pushing 200k miles, but COME ON!

Anyway. Did more job stuff that feels fruitless, but gotta keep at it.

No comments: