hi

hi

Sunday, May 6, 2012

green & purple tell a tale

Nate and I are watching Breaking Bad, because now we are at the end of the season and it is all intense, and you can't NOT watch a bunch of it.

Now that I'm on Twitter, I can find out things. Things like Simon Pegg, Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine, and Benedict Cumberbatch are in the Bay Area. Right now. Ahhhh!! How exciting. If I ran into any of them, I would probably implode.

Anyway. We both slept in and had oatmeal for breakfast. Saturday! Whoo!

We played with the doggies, and then went to Costco, because while we have food, we need more, and greater variety. This Costco was much larger, and quite disorienting. It also had much more selection, and different brands, oh, and hard liquor. It had my beloved Lagavulin, but I couldn't convince Nathan to buy it. Boo. He got me delicious cookies instead. Got bread and hummus and these lovely honey drinks that are made locally and all sorts of goodies. And we got hot dogs after, because we always get them at Costco. Yum yum tasty. Now we are up to our knees in tasty food. Need to get some shmears for the bagels, and some cheese to shred.

Back at the house, we chilled with the dogs. Played Skyrim. Watched Breaking Bad. Snacked. Tomorrow we are going to go hiking. Watched Adventure Time. Chad and Oleg are off doing something else for the weekend, so it is just the Spencer kids.

Ahhh Breaking Bad is so good.

Oh, we also got the mail and I got the car diagnostic thing. I'll do the diagnostic check come morning.

1 comment:

Glandrid said...

Skyrim is awesome. I've logged like... 250+ hours.