hi

hi

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here is a drawing.


Introducing Nate to Lily Allen, because I explained that her song Alfie is about her brother Alfie Allen, who plays Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones. Yup. Nathan played my character on Skyrim tonight, and it is tough watching someone else play your character because they don't do it how you would do it. Yup.

Another day for slim job pickings. Boo. Need to start looking up screen printing studios to cold call and stuff. Mmmn.

Did the code checked on my car. Dad, I emailed you the codes, check them out and give me advice. Yup yup?

When I went outside, I just started sweating immediately. 81 degrees is 14 too many for me.

Later on in the day, I went shopping. Bananas, apples, bagel shmear, chocolate milk. Yumm!

Sort of a lack luster day. Hard to get enthusiasm for the job quest. But get it I must.

Ah, I also leveled up a bit in Skyrim. That will be a good thing about being at Carmen & Josh's. No Skyrim. That is a distracting game, and when I don't continually die horribly it only makes me want to play it more, because it means I'm getting the hang of it and getting better and all that jazz. Yeah.

No comments: