hi

hi

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

mediocre monday, though I did kick butt in Skyrim

Jobs are slim pickings. Need to start the cold calling and awesome elbow my way in somewhere. Just been applying to people who say they want resumes. Well they SAY that, but they never get back to me, even the jobs for which I qualify.

Anyway. When I first opened my eyes this morning, I got a beam of sunlight right in my retinas. Gahhh. What a way to wake up.

Looked at meager jobs. Listened to The Unbelievable Truth. Ate a sandwich. Played Skyrim. Contemplated my life a bit. Swept a bit.

Drew a bit in the evening, but the image is a Tumblr inside joke that makes no sense outside of context, so I won't be posting it here.

Nate and I played this tandem car explosion shooter game thing. Can't remember the name of it, but it was quite fun.

Need to do some shopping tomorrow. OH and that diagnostic thing. Need to do that. I have all day yet still I don't get to doing certain things.

No comments: