hi

hi

Saturday, April 28, 2012

ahhh Saturday

Nathan ended up not going mountain biking, so we spent the day hanging out. Got some delicious burritos from a special little place. Quite tasty, and just the right amount of spicy. We also got some beers at BevMo, and they had Ninkasi Sleigh'r, which is pretty much my favorite beer ever, and it is seasonal to the winter time, so yaaay! So we sat outside, ate burritos, and relaxed. Chatted with Chad and Oleg for a while too. Well they chatted, I listened. I don't have much to add to the programmer conversation.

Nate played games. I watched stuff. It was a pretty chill day. We just watched some Breaking Bad and Adventure Time. I was up late last night finishing a sketch. Going to hit the hay early. When Nate goes to bed, I go to bed. He is getting up for some Sunday mountain biking.

I didn't run the errands that I planned to do, but they are not totally urgent...so long as I don't mind not having the time on my wrist.

No comments: