hi

hi

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

back to the hunt

I posted about my Sunday in San Francisco. The post is right below this one. Yup yup.

Today I did two dish dryers full of dishes, but still have more to go. I don't know how Nathan used up so many plates! Free rent comes with certain responsibilities. Nate is hovering and said "We had a barbecue!". Ah. Mystery solved. Still, he could have let the dogs lick the plates as a form of pre-wash.

I looked at the jobs on Craigslist and applied to a few more. Still no responses from other jobs. Come on guys! I need to at least get to the interview stage with a few people.

I joined Twitter, though I don't think I'll tweet much. But now I can tweet at people.

Took it easy. Tomorrow, more jobs! Yeaaah!

Also Nate brought home Jack in the Box for dinner. Go Nathan! Yum yum. I didn't eat all the burger, saved some for tomorrow. I also finished up my bacon and eggs. So I should do some grocery shopping.

No comments: