hi

hi

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

portfoliooo'd

Still no responses from potential employers. Ah. Just have to be patient. They probably got oodles of applicants, and have to sort through them to get to awesome me.

There is a job open house thing tomorrow, so today I went down to Kinkos and got a decent print out of my portfolio on nice cardstock, some copies of my resume on blue paper, and a holder thingy to put my portfolio into. Booyah! Now I have a portfolio to show people, and I can slip in new things as needed. And it flips through really easily, on account of the cardstock. Professional Trill!

The available jobs were quite lacking today. Boo.

Almost all caught up on the dishes.

Tonight put a controller in my hand and had me play Dead Space 2. I got about ten minutes in and was all "NOPE, TOO SCARY!!" The lighting and interface is super cool, but it is scary as all get out. So yeaaah.

Excited for the job open house. They'll have no choice but to talk to me. Ha ha!

But if potential employers are reading my blog right now, rest assured I am quite professional and a good worker. You'd do well to hire me.

No comments: