hi

hi

Friday, April 27, 2012

meet & greet

I'm all caught up on dishes! Whoo! Though I broke a small plate. It slid right out of my hand and clattered into the sink and broke. Ah. Oh well.

I played a bit of Skyrim. Doing some roaming and killing of bandits and leveling up and all that fun stuff. I think I'm getting a hang of it.

I also applied for a few more jobs. Yay! My cover letters keep getting better.

At 6:30, I headed to Palo Alto for a meet and greet with Nate's company. Carmen was there as well, as a sound engineer looking to rub elbows. She talked to the CEO, which was neat. I didn't talk to him, but that is okay. I had a couple beers and chatted up Justin, Dean, Other Nate, and other people from the art department. Got advice on portfolios, websites, and those things. It was fun! I high fived Marco. Did lots of chatting.

My car is rattling more, and the check engine and warning lights came on majorly. Tomorrow I'll check all the levels and oils and things, and see if I can figure out whats up. It can't go kapoot now! I need it! For driving!

No comments: