hi

hi

Sunday, March 4, 2012

last day with Nate till every day is with Nate

Dad went off to Mats Mats in the early afternoon. Mom stayed behind and made breakfast. Yum! Though she soon followed. Then it was my responsibility to look after and entertain Nathan. So we watched Adventure Time. And he read comics. And we watched more Adventure Time. He also showed me some games. Soon enough 4pm rolled around and it was time to drive him to Sea-Tac. Vroom off we went. We listened to Cabin Pressure (though Nathan didn't laugh as much as I expected him to, boo! Though maybe that was because he was listening to them out of order? Who knows.). Anyway. Got him to the airport on time. Said goodbye. On the way back, I got some Jack in the Box and drove through the sunset. Got back at around 7:10ish, and have been chilling out. No ma and pa. Just Holly.

Time to get a move on with my life. Time to kick it into gear and get the move on. Yeah.

No comments: