hi

hi

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

bonus artwork!



Today's goals, as I wrote on Tumblr, were to finish editing the work I documented. Which I have mostly accomplished. The next goal was to edit my website and put up said work. Which I also accomplished. Then to work on layouts for business card. Which I didn't quite accomplish. And also Laundry which, oh crap I have my third load in the dryer still. Oops.

Anyway, editing took a while but I got it edited. Listened to American Gods. Such a good story. Listened to Odd Owl. Such a good band.

I snacked all day so I wasn't hungry in time for dinner. Tomorrow we'll make a nice dinner.

Have to get up early to drive Mom to an appointment.

I think I can finally take my website off its "under construction" status. It is pretty well formed, and I am happy with it. It just needs MORE work. Lots more. Fill it up with art. I do like the way the art sits in the website though.

Now I need to move on to my resumes. Get those looking spiffy. It is all starting to take shape once again. I was out of the game for a while, but now my focus is narrowing. The beginning is nigh!

But now to go and sort my laundry. And listen to more stuff. And try to sleep, even though I probably had green tea too late in the day. Hmmmn.

No comments: