hi

hi

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

...I'm also snacking on seaweed

Another rather do nothing day. Well, after noon it became a do nothing day.

Got up at about 9:50ish, showered, and took my antibiotics. I have a heart murmur you see, and with that comes having to take antibiotics before surgeries and things. Things like the dentist. I had a cleaning to go to! I got a call yesterday saying that they had an opening and that it was time for another cleaning, so I went for it. They scraped and flossed and used a water jet and filed away a little bit of my filling (like a bump or something) and I was good to go. Hurray!

Spent the rest of the day doing nought what I need to do, and all that can be done later. Like watch TV and read articles on the Internet. I need deadlines. I can work with deadlines.

Dad made me a sandwich for lunch. It was good. He also made dinner, potato and corn and chicken, and that was good. Mom and I watched Raising Hope. It had one two many plotlines.

Now I'm chilling and watching Real Humans and wondering just how to start my life. Well, I'm not wondering too hard. Just hard enough I suppose.

No comments: